Are you a money motivated individual who wants the opportunity to work in a consultative service sales environment? If so, then a role in the recruitment industry could prove to be an excellent choice.
SQCP has a fantastic opportunity for someone with no previous recruitment experience to start to develop their recruitment career. By joining us as a Delivery Consultant/Resourcer you will cover the lucrative IT & Business Change candidate markets within the fast paced UK financial services industry.
Get in touch if you are interested in:
- Earning a highly competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Being incentivised by having the opportunity to go on all expenses paid weekends away, and receiving restaurant & retail vouchers
- Developing yourself through undergoing excellent training which will lead to you into becoming a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant or Delivery Team Leader
What exactly does the role of a Delivery Consultant/Resourcer involve?
- Promote our clients' vacancies to new candidates and liaise with them regularly
- Work with our Recruitment Consultants to qualify their clients' requirements and ascertain what is needed in their ideal candidate profile
- Participate in candidate attraction, identifying the best candidates in the industry, sourcing passive candidates and representing our client brands in the best possible way
- Facilitate interview processes and feedback
- Work within a supportive and collegiate team environment
What we look for in our Resourcers/Delivery Consultants.
The attributes of our Delivery Consultants/Resources are:
- Some proven sales/work experience
- Proven personal achievement
- Money-mindedness with an acute hunger for success
- Sociable, outgoing and confident communicator
- Firm determination to excel to the highest level within your career
- A strong work ethic
SQCP is highly successful and long standing privately owned boutique IT & Business Change Recruitment Consultancy. We were established in 1984 and our Head Office is in the prestigious Blackheath Village, London. Our specialisation is recruiting people who plan, support, develop, implement and improve the IT systems and business processes that our clients rely upon.
SQCP's existing clients include Management Consultancies, Investment Management, Asset Management and Wealth Management companies, Asset Servicing and Global Custodians, Fintech/Software Houses, Wrap/Platform providers, Energy Trading companies, UK Charities, IT Training companies and Digital Media organisations.
About the team.
You will be joining an excellent team of experienced Resourcers & Delivery Consultants who work in a close partnership with our Consulting teams. All teams operate in a very open and collaborative environment, sharing knowledge and information to help to support one another in all aspects of their duties.
The company as a whole has a friendly and welcoming culture with many social events such as weekends away, company barbecues, team lunches and evenings out happening throughout the year.
About where SQCP is located - Blackheath Village.
Located in the heart of the South East of London, the vibrant and prestigious Blackheath Village is a lively and social village with a blend of excellent privately owned restaurants, chain restaurants, boutique shops, leading brands stores, pubs and wine bars. Just outside of the village and only short distance from SQCP's office is the heath itself, which also backs on to the beautiful Greenwich Park where you will find The Royal Observatory, The Meridian Line and tranquil orchid, herb & flower gardens.
SQCP's office is only 100 meters Blackheath train station, which has direct National Rail lines commencing from London Cannon Street, London Victoria, London Charing Cross, Gravesend, Dartford and Slade Green. The Lewisham DLR station is one National Rail stop away and if travelling by road the A20 and A2 are a short journey from the office.