As Candidate Consultant you will have the privilege of professionally befriending our talented fashion community sourcing, screening and matching candidates with opportunities across Wholesale, Technical, Development & Production occasionally dipping into other areas in line with the needs of our incredible clients who include contemporary and emerging brands, leading luxury houses, one or two fabulous suppliers and the world of fashion eCommerce.
We are looking for a confident people person with around 2-3 years recruitment experience who excels in accurately assessing candidates and successfully managing them through the recruitment process into their next career move.
- To provide a first-class experience to both candidates and clients ensuring candidate introductions reflect excellent synergy in culture, skills and experience fit for each role.
- Source and review candidates.
- Conduct initial candidate screenings and interviews.
- Align candidates with opportunities and submit to clients.
- Follow each vacancy through to conclusion liaising effectively with clients and candidates throughout the process, effectively managing expectations and timeframes.
- Diary management and activity planning.
- Ensure database activity is accurate, up to date and complete at all times in order to provide a perfect point of reference for current and future activity.
- Educated to Degree standard.
- Recruitment Consultant with around 2-3 years recruitment experience ideally in fashion.
- Strong knowledge of candidate recruitment procedures and processes.
- Sector knowledge in Wholesale, Technical, Development and Production an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a confident people person.
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mac based with proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
- A diplomatic team player.
- Flexible approach.