Exciting opportunity to join the leading financial recruitment company in the UK.
Page Group is made up of three market leading global recruitment brands; Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. Each brand operates separately to secure top candidates at different levels, executive talent, qualified professional or clerical staff.
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Our values and culture are reflected in everything we do, in each of our offices across the globe. It's what sets us apart. Join us and you'll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your PageGroup career and plenty of rewards for your work.
No one can match the opportunities we offer and it's up to you to decide the path your career takes. Want to lead a team of consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to develop your career internationally? Want to be the highest performer? All of this can become a reality within our business.
Your role is to build, maintain and continually expand a commercial business portfolio, ensuring all opportunities to broaden our offering and generate profitable revenue are maximised. You will gain the best possible commercial advantage by building strong relationships externally and within the wider Page Group business.
Your role will involve:
- Developing a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective.
Building a strategy to maximise revenue and market share, including both business development and account management.
- Building and sustaining a long term network of senior business relationships that generate commercial output.
- Ensuring you are using management information to maintain commercial ROI on your activities.
- Knowing and understanding your personal monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and setting stretch targets.
- Generating an accurate and timely monthly revenue forecast.
- Proactively selling the Page Group portfolio of solutions to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Building relationships with candidates and clients leading to increasingly effective commercial partnerships.
- Resolving issues arising from candidate and client management.
- Building high trust relationships with other teams, offices, disciplines to facilitate cross-selling opportunities.
- Effective networking through external business groups/forums.
- Building a commercial business plan linking your contribution to the team vision.
- Timely recording on business systems, sharing and following up on commercial information from your business area with relevant colleagues.
- Championing cross discipline leverage to build business.
- Reinforcing a positive, sales-based team culture.
We are interested in meeting with people from a variety of backgrounds. It isn't your experience, it's your behaviours that will make you the right fit. We are looking for candidates who can exhibit all our values, who are hard working, goal orientated, competitive and who fit into our team based environment.
We are looking for a bright, motivated individual who can demonstrate their personal achievements, and where they have taken responsibility/ownership for a number in a previous career. Credibility, and commercial awareness are critical.
A salary ranging between £25,000 and £45,000 depending on experience. You will be eligible for a company car (BMW Jaguar, Mercedes or similar) or car allowance of £6,000. In addition, you will be part of our profit share scheme. Unlike working in a commission environment, we pay quarterly bonuses which are a share of the team profit, making our business a very lucrative place to work.
Additional benefits will include private health care, a contributory pension scheme, generous incentives and a child care voucher scheme. We also offer flexible benefits where you can buy additional items at a heavy discount, as well as buying and selling holiday.