Business Development Executive x2
Basic £20k (£25k 1st year uncapped OTE)
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are seeking two motivated and entrepreneurial graduate talents based in High Wycombe to work on behalf of our world leading client as Business Development Executives. The Graduate Business Development Executives are being interviewed now for September start dates and the roles are anticipated to be in high demand!
The offices based in High Wycombe are new build, open plan and fully serviced. They also have onsite parking! It is essential that the Business Development Executive can drive to access the location. The Graduate Business Development Executive will be starting their career with other graduates joining as Graduate Business Development Executives. The new recruits will have the advantage of working alongside an experienced sales team within the field, the best help and coaching therefore will be available first hand.
What an exciting time to be joining a company when it is characterised by innovation and investment in the products for the future.
The role will involve:
• Calling new and existing customers
• Contacting and developing existing accounts
• Generating own leads
• Build a relationship with these customers and understand their needs
• Get the Ariston brand reignited in these customers
• Work closely with the external team to understand potential new customers that are within their areas, and call to discuss requirements
• Gain updates from other departments on the needs of the business and execute these in line with gaining new customers
• Build up an understanding of the new customers and what product range they buy
• You own these customers therefore any errors or mistakes will need to be investigated and ensure compliance to quality control
• Follow through all actions necessary to clear customer query
Business Development Executive Requirements:
• Passion for sales
• Money motivated
• Likes a Challenge
• Target driven people
Benefits include: summer BBQ's, Christmas parties, career progression, pension scheme, 20 holidays per year going up to 25 days, lots of flexibility available with good performance and revenue generation and company car for progression into field sales. The Managing Director is friendly, loves chatting and motivating staff.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to work for a well-established, globally successful organisation with a great reputation and progression opportunities.
The Celsius team are waiting to take your call. We can offer you career consultancy as well as hints and tips on how to land your dream role. Alternatively, send us an email via apply button below.